A panel at the Association of University Radiologists(AUR) identified six themes that the radiology industry must address post COVID-19.
- Individual and organizational resilience.
- Patient care disparities and inequities.
- Telehealth and remote work functionality.
- Prioritizing innovations and technological advances.
- Determining societal responsibility of radiology practices and industry.
- Need for business models that support partnerships between academia and industry.
Read more about these issues in detail: https://www.auntminnie.com/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=133428